Amazon Off Campus Drive scheduled for Customer Service Officer for 2018 Batch B.E/B.Tech/BBA/MBA graduates.The Detailed eligibility and Venue details of Amazon off campus drive is given below.
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2018:
|Job Role||Customer Service Officer|
|Salary||INR Up to 2.38 LPA|
|Venue location||Panipat, Haryana|
|Venue date||2 February 2018|
- Candidates should possess a degree in B.E/B.Tech/BBA/MBA.
- Batch: 2018
- Fluent and Good Communication Skills
- Excellent Analytic Skills
- Agile, Energetic and Passionate
- Displays a Sense of Urgency
- Mature and can handle work pressur
- Good Negotiation Skills
- Aggressive and Target Oriented
- Does Background Research of information before getting started on any work assigned
- Meticulous and Detail Oriented
- Can learn and can DO Attitude
- Good team skills and worth ethics
- Good Networking & Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent oral and written communications
- Resilient and Persistent in follows ups
Salary details: INR Up to 2.38 Lakhs Per Annum
Other financial benefits
- Medical Insurance – 5 lacs (includes employee, spouse and 2 children – cashless facility)
- Transport allowance – 4k per month(if not taking company transport during night shifts)
- Night shift allowance – Rs.115 per day (during night shifts)
- Sodexo Coupons – worth Rs.1100 (every month)
- Over Time payout – paid on hourly basis (during peak time – basis business requirement)
- 5 days working with 2 consecutive week offs
- Online Written
- Voice Versant Test
- Operations Manager Round
How to apply for Amazon Off Campus Drive 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive by the following link and attend drive in the following venue on 2 February 2018.
To Apply: Click here
Venue date: 2 February 2018 (Friday) Time: 9:30 AM Sharp
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
APIIT SD INDIA,
Near Toll Plaza Panipat,
- Students must carry one hard copy of marksheets, resume, 3-4 Passport size photographs (recent) and Photo ID Card(Driving License/Passport/Voter ID/College ID).
- All the students should appear for interview in formal dress.
- All the students are required to carry their all qualification documents starting from 10th Class.
- Original copy and 1 photocopy of each.
Registration for Participation: The students willing to appear in the drive are required to register online and must carry the copy of admit card generated by the website.
Source by freshersvoice..Share: